Building / Commercial Concept
- Project including Shoping Center, IKEA Store and mixed use tower building.
- Grounded scheme with both underground retail and above ground retail. Mixed use buildings adjacent to the shopping centre building component. Parking distributed mainly on underground levels, and ground level.
- Building & Levels
- 2 underground levels for equipment room and car parking, partial for retail
- 3-4 levels above ground levels retail
- 1 mixed used components building
- Sunken plazas and roof garden are considered
- Big international furniture store（IKEA Store）
- International and domestic fashion retailers
- Substantial restaurant and café offer
- Leisure components including cinema, sports park etc.
- Services etc.
2. Project Location
The project plot is located to the east of Feng Jing Yi Road, to the south of Zao He Ecological Park, to the west of Zi Wu Avenue and to the north of Western Avenue in Xi’an Yanta District
3. Site area
The object site is about 205Mu. The land ratios are targeted as below but all figures need to be final approved by authorities.
- Building Density Maximum 55%
- Plot ratio 2.0
- Green ratio Minimum 18%
绿地率 不小于 18%
4. Building Size/ Program
The approximate area for the project is as follow:
- Approximate Sum, GCFA
Approximate Sum, GFA above ground
地上建筑面积约(暂定) 273,385 m2
1. Area above ground includes
IKEA Store GFA 39,238m2
- SC GBA above ground (including BOH and property 184,147m2
- Mixed used building GFA (Phase II) 60,000m2
2. Basement area includes:
- Parking (Including basement parking, ground parking
and roof parking)
停车(包括地下停车，地面停车和屋顶停车) ≥3,971 places
- The MU building basement will be completely separated from the SC basement, and will be constructed as Phase II.
5. Project schedule
Currently the concept design has been finished and the project construction will be completed by the end of 2023.
The consultant fully understand and know the content in this Annex is an overview of the project and cannot be conducted in a comprehensive and detail description, therefore it’s only for reference. The information and content therein is subjected to the changes and updates without prior notice by the Employer. The information and content in this Annex does not constitute a contract between the parties, and should not be cited as a defence or basis by the Consultant to refuse or slack performing the contract or to raise any claim.